Thursday, May 04, 2006

Purity

Ohh, how we like questionaires these days... I've found a good one: The Purity Test.

I managed to rope a few mates into taking it and it's such a laugh. The questionaire consists of 400 questions though and some of them a bit disturbing (i supose that's the nature of the game ey), but the test eventually gives you a score for your weirdness and your purity level. Very funny.

120808 people have taken this purity test at some point or other. The average purity score achieved by them was: 65.5% pure, so they were 34.5% dirty.

I, on the other hand, scored 48.3% pure, which means I'm 51.7% dirty. Who'da thunk ;p
Oh, and I'm 18% weird. Figures.

3 Comments:

At 9:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You answered "yes" to 179 of 400 questions, making you 55.2% sexually pure (44.8% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 55.2% pure in the sex domain.

I had to document this as it took me forever to answer those questions.

 
At 9:16 pm, Blogger Dr.Pew said...

Well it's relief to know I'm more corrupt than you ;-) And my god, do u procrastinate!!

I answered "yes" to 207 of the 400 questions, and am resentful that i've had to answer "no" to about 50 of the rest :p Life's not over yet tho!!!

 
At 12:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you're older than me, I will catch up ;)

Now I am intrigued to which ones you are resentful for having to answer 'no' to!

Ps: You are also more weird than I am, go figure Flemish! :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home