Monday, May 01, 2006

Radio Soulwax

I feel like death.

It's never a wise thing to go out on the piss with your brother, when your brother happens to be MY brother. The boy knows how to party. Hard. It just so happens that all the circumstances were right for a wickedly debaucherous unfolding. The ICC was hosting a Radio Soulwax night featuring 2Many DJs and DJ duo Fredo& Thang. It was by far the best music night I've been to for a long time. I got a little overexcited when they mixed tunes like Teachers (Daft Punk) and No Good (Prodigy) with some of the more recent subversive beats, and consequently spilt my highly expensive voddie-red bull all over myself. Mind you, I'd a fair few voddies in my system already by that time, so I'm guessing spilling it might have been a temporary saving grace.


There's a few hazy moments in my memory of which I'm sure I'll be reminded before too long, as gossip in this town tends to travel fast and if waking up to my mobile phone's messages at noon was anything to go by, the travelling has begun. If anyone reading this blog actually witnessed me and feels compelled to remind me, please don't.

I woke up at noon after a mere 4 hours of sleep, feeling like death. By then I was feeling so nauseated that I simply had to drag the hangover to the kitchen to get it nursed by my infamous hangover-tabasco-y-cheesy-egg. Here's to hoping tomorrow's a less rude awakening ;-)

2 Comments:

At 11:24 am, Blogger Travelheidi said...

Guess I saw you before you were in the 'state' that you describe so no bad gossip from this side of Gent :-) That was around 3am - all still cool then.

 
At 11:32 am, Blogger Dr.Pew said...

Yes indeed ;-) I was only a few drinks down then, what with the late start to the night and all that. Funny we kept bumping into each other in the loo though, our bladders must be in synch ;p Was ridiculously jealous of your tan by the way. No good standing next to you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home