Monday, April 10, 2006

Chaos

Dear lord is that the time. It's like the last few weeks FLEW by, albeit in a rather chaotic fashion. I somehow find myself back in the UK. To summarize, my last two weeks were spent on:

- my new temp job, which is already doing my head in, but I supose that's why it's a temp job. No sane person would ever chose to do that fulltime. Regardless of how well it pays.

- a rather haphazard dating experience, which I'm still not sure I know how to comment on. But if you could see my facial expression you'd probably wet yourselves.

- two drunken nights out with friends, which I do know how to comment on, but shall refrain from doing so for the sake of keeping up the level of both my credibility and reputation as a sane, mature and well-balanced grown up. If there's no dodgy picture evidence, the incident never happened, is what I say ;-)

- rather intensive e-bay session to flog off all my earthly belongings. Well, the disposable share of it at least ;-)

And so now I'm back in the UK, to meet with my Prof and discuss the thesis. Part 1 of that meeting has just finished and it's manageable, thankfully. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. The brain's gone all mush now though, so I am about to retreat to my mate's place for a brew and a whiff of student living. I will be in the UK for another week. Bring on the cream eggs and roast dinners!

3 Comments:

At 5:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:59 am, Blogger Dr.Pew said...

Tracey, I removed your comment cuz it's never a wise move to have your phone number out there on the web. You never know what freaks might decide to spam you etc... but I've stored the number. I doubt that I will have time to pass by this time around, as my sheduled filled up rather quickly last night after blog-declaring I was in the country. But will defo take a rain check! :-)

 
At 5:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a rain check sounds good. and hey maybe I wanted freaks to spam me...ok no I didnt, so thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home