Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Toy Cab

I had the most random taxi-ride last night. My mate Ryan rang us a cab home after a few drinks in Hanley. Hanley is pretty damn rough & random at the best of times, so I generally expect just about anything, whether it's being stabbed, flashed or harassed by a bunch of drunken chavs. But this I did not expect.

You know how little kids make vroom vroom noises when playing with toy cars? They mimick the acceleration, squeak when they break etc...? Our cab driver kept doing those noises as he was driving. Ryan suggested maybe he was breathing funny, but I'm having none of that. The frequency of his "breathing" went up quite markedly each time he accelerated and then down once the acceleration had kicked in. There's some REALLY random people out there, I tell ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home