Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Burocracy... or should that be pedantic procrastination?

I received an important looking letter in the mail this morning, stamped with the university seal. I was absolutely bricking it when tearing it open, dreadful doom-scenarios of scientific inquiries already unfolding in front of my eyes. But here's what it said (click for larger image):


So... not only did it take a Research Committee (3 people!!!) to accept the title, but also an Administrator to type out the letter of warning, a priority seal and envelop AND the services of the Royal Mail, JUST to let me know my title has been approved. Wonder how long it will take them to approve the other 27,183 words?? I'm thinking I'm gonna be here a while yet.

Meanwhile I'm itching to request an alteration of the starting-letter of each word into upper case. Just for fun.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home