Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Meh

I sent my thesis out to my supervisor a little over an hour ago. And I'm not too sure how I feel now. I've been sort of looking around for things to do. Of the 1001 plans made during write up for the sweet days of freedom to come, I can't remember any. It's almost as if my body is still in stress mode, subconciously telling me: "must sit at desk, must type, must reference, must finish". But there's nothing more to do but wait for feedback.

It's ironic how one can find millions of reasons for procrastination when under pressure, yet when pressure evaporates suddenly you're stuck for things to occupy yourself with.

Maybe I should go learn a language or something. Enroll in a new degree. Or something.

I'm sure this vaccuum will soon be replaced by sheer elation. When that moment hits, some of you should make sure to be ready to be dragged out for a giant bender. I could do with a pint. Or six.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home