Monday, February 27, 2006

Combadge

It's a well-know fact that I've been wanting someone to buy me a Star Trek uniform and Combadge for ages. Buying it for myself would simply be too blatant an admittance of my geek-ness. And we can't have that, now can we?

But just this morning, a neat little package arrived via UK-postal pigeon, courtesy of Ms.PutmyBlog with... A STAR TREK COMBADGE!!

It makes the sounds 'n everyfink!! *wide childishly-excited grin*

How chuffed am I?!?


I'm due to hand in my PhD-thesis tomorrow afternoon, but I think I'm just gonna have to go parade my new li'l gadget around. Imagine how many new friends I'll make?!? ;p


Thanks Ann! It is VERY much appreciated!!

2 Comments:

At 7:13 pm, Blogger Disco said...

Hey - if you couldn't buy one because that would make you too geeky then what does the fact that I had one say about me?! I suppose at least I gave mine away.... I'm glad you like and I'm glad it wasn't deemed detonatable ;-)

 
At 12:43 pm, Blogger Dr.Pew said...

Yes,thank god. Detonation would have been quite detrimental for the pigeon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home