Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Friday 16th - Reprise

It's an unnecessarily cold and drizzly friday evening after an exhausting week, yet I can barely contain my excitement. I'm stood at the underpass near platform 12, much like a puppy awaiting its owner: I'm practically wiggling whilst I crane my neck to spot her amongst the crowd offloading the train.

She's hard to miss. Hair pertly aspiring to greater heights and a bright-red scarf lining her pretty pale face. As I rush up the stairs to greet and unburden her, the first whiff of her sends my knees buckling.

The first moment that comes back into focus: her soft hands sliding along my sides as she sinks herself into my second hello, cold nose nuzzling the warm nook of my neck.

Later that night, she'll coorie in, wrap her legs around me tightly and in perfect flemish, sends me a whispered "ik hou van jou, mijn lief".

PS: More pics and somewhat less sappy updates on the last couple of weeks are on the way. I figured I'd release the footage slowely after the cold-turkey period ;-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home