Sunday, September 30, 2007

Premonitions

About a week ago, I woke up from a nightmare. The plotline was absurd: Mount Ruapehu had erupted and the world was starting to split in two. The very thought that it was, seemed too ridiculous to be taken seriously by most people, so I ended up having to try and convince/warn everyone that this was indeed happening.

I recounted this dream to my Girrel on the phone that morning and mentioned it at work, where one of my colleagues mentioned that if ever I wanted make it big in Hollywood, this was one of those cheesy action scripts that might actually fly there.

I thought nothing of it after that, until I opened a newspaper yesterday. Apparently, Mt.Ruapehu erupted on the 26th. My Girrel has since kindly asked me not to dream of her anymore at night, as previous dreams of her included her handing in her notice at work. I think she would come off easy. I dreamt I got fired for forgetting to wear my trews to an important client meeting.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home