Saturday, August 11, 2007

Bits n bobs

The only thing left to decorate in my flat are my walls. So I put two quotes up, one in the kitchen and one in the bedroom:

-Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast- Oscar Wilde


- Happiness? A good wine, a good meal and a good woman.
Or a bad woman. It depends on how much happiness you can handle.-
George Burns (courtesy of my girlfriend)



On another note, I've had my first 5 Holga filmrolls developed. I've so far not had time to scan them in, but I've taken a pic of one of them. It's a double-exposure shot, the first exposure with blue flash, the second exposure with red flash, taken mere seconds apart. It's cool how it renders the entire picture dynamic rather than static. More to come!

2 Comments:

At 12:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you make those quote-stickers(?) yourself? Could you give me some info about them?

I have a whole appartment that urgently needs things on the wall :-)

(jokerenneboog@gmail.com)

 
At 3:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:o
Those stencils are ace. Come decorate my room please?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home