Friday, July 13, 2007

Silence of the ... well... LePew.

I know. This blog has been far from exciting of late. As always, there's excuses. Good and bad ones. In all honesty, I simply fail to find a rhythm in my work and social life. I rarely get home before 8pm which leaves me very little time to write, despite having lots of stuff i want/need to write about.

It's been a period of transition, what with the new job, the new flat and the new girlfriend (all blessings, really) and my health seems to struggle a bit with the aftermath of mononucleosis, despite months of recovery.

I'm moving on Monday though, and I'm giving myself until the end of August to see if things start to settle down. If I haven't found a rhythm by then, I will have to make a few decisions to make things more workable.

I'm sure you'll be able to track by my absence or presence whether I'm succeeding at finding that rhythm.

For now, however, fingers crossed THIS doesn't happen to me on Monday ;-)




1 Comments:

At 1:52 pm, Blogger Disco said...

Remember that model I was running on hit rates??? Well now you only have to blog until June 2069, so that takes some of the pressure off.

Take the corners easy ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home