Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday Struggle # I lost count

6 Billion Others. One Team. 6000 interviews. 65 countries. A little gem of a project, which collected short video testimonials of 6000 individuals. All talked about what mattered most to them. Identity. Love. Sadness. Family. Respect....

Doors with a difference. Nuff said ;-)


Bugaboo Daytrips. Clever marketing. But a cool and handy site nonetheless. Bugaboo daytrips: If you don't want to let your children change your lifestyle too much, it's always handy to find little city trips and outings that are Bugaboo friendly.

Blik Surface Graphics. I've made quite a few stencils. So far, however, all of them were sprayed on a canvas that was lying flat on the floor whilst spraying. Perfect for a novice as it avoids gravitation causing the spraypaint to drip down before it's dry. I'm actually rather apprehensive about spraying any of the walls in my new flat, despite having an envying smooth 7 x 2.4 meter surface at my disposal. I've been browsing for alternatives and I also came across these. Fab idea for the scaredituftly inclined.

Treehouse Bed. I would have launched a persistent nagging attack on my folks if these had existed in my days. A treehouse for a bed. I'd fiddle with the design for sure, but a cool concept nonetheless



Capsule - Haunted House. If I'm ever to have a wedding, I'm gonna throw whatever money I have at trying to get these guys to come cheer up the evening (not that it would need cheering up *have u seen ma girrel?!? nuff said* but you get my drift). Jo & I spotted them at the Ghent Parties. They're a rather looney band from Antwerp, and while I like their album, their quirkiness really only comes alive on stage. These guys are a visual act as much as fodder for the brain and ears.

1 Comments:

At 2:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

also checkout
http://www.domestic.fr/
for great wall decoration!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home