Sunday, October 08, 2006

Mp3- repeats (a One Off)

The sounds of my travelling: my current abbreviated Mp3-repeat list (which, granted, seems to have reverted to some long-standing favorites, rather than my new faves... but tis what it is)

Muse - Supermassive Black Hole
Soulwax - Beatles vs. Kraftwerk
Aqualung - Strange & Beautiful
Bloc Party - This Modern Love
Athlete - Wires
Frou Frou - Must Be Dreaming
Guster - Fa Fa
Ivy - Worry About You
Jose Gonzalez - Stay in the Shade
Mylo - Paris Four Hundred
Nancy Wilson - I Wish You Love
Rusted Root - Send Me On My Way
Jose Gonzalez - Crosses
Sarah McLachlan - Possession
Train - Mississippi
Coldplay - Don't Panic
Dusty Springfield - Son of a Preacherman
Bonobo - Kota
Arsenal - Switch
Ben Folds Five - The Ascent of Stan
Catlow - Kiss the World
The Killers - On Top
The Kooks - Ooh La
Roisin Murphy - Ruby Blue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home