Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Usual Faff

If I needed any further proof that Disco has a tad too much time on her hands, then the e-mail waiting for me in my inbox this morning certainly proved the point-in-case:


From: Disco
To: Le Pew

"Don't try to deny that this isn't what immediately sprang to your mind either: "



What amuses me greatly is that Disco labelled the picture "EasierThanSolvay", which leads me to believe that prior to sending me this work of art, she had been tinkering with the Solvay Conference Picture before realising it simply couldn't be done.

I think it is time I hand down my crown&sceptor as Procrastination Queen.

1 Comments:

At 9:11 am, Blogger Disco said...

I may be newly crowned PQ but I am also Lazy ;-)

Good luck on the Big Trek. One to beam out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home