Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Fish-Eye

- Picture Courtesy of Richard King, click image to enlarge -


I think I may have mentioned lomography on this blog before. Anyway, not much time to write a proper explanation, but a very fortunate chance encounter in Scotland got me introduced to the "fisheye" lomograph (and to the lovely Richard, of course ;-).
I myself own the "supersampler" lomograph, but due to everpresent lack of funds generally don't bother developing the filmrolls. Richard's pictures are so good, however, they made me want to get into it properly. So I purchased a fisheye camera online and have taken both the fisheye and the supersampler off out with me wherever I go since. Come Monday (final thesis hand-in), I'm off to the shop to get my filmrolls developed, so I will no doubt put some pictures of my own on here before too long. Until then, however, I shall leave you with one of Richard's shots. Taken last time I was up in Scotland. Cheers Twitch! ;-)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mate.

Good luck with the thesis!!

Also lookin forward to seeing the outcome of photos. I may be tempted to purchase one of these cameras if I am impressed enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home