Saturday, April 02, 2005

e-Bay

Summer's in the air and the missus has started showing the first symptoms of the yearly festival-itch. We're highly effective procrastinators, and largely because of this, we managed to miss out on tickets for just about every festival last summer. Determined to avoid a repeat, fi'd taken to surreptitiously dropping hints...

And yesterday, I finally caught on. So we took the bull by the horns and went for a quiet stroll on e-Bay. What happend after this is a bit of a blur. All I know is that 30 minutes later we had two weekend-camping tickets for T in the Park, and somewhat bizarrely, so had our friend Cathy. A text on my mobile informed me that my mate Ryan would soon follow suit.

.

Once I'd gotten over the initial "omg, WHAT did we just do?!?"-feeling, I erupted into one of my embarassing celebratory dances. Upon which Fi shook her head disapprovingly and muttered "I'm going to be stuck with THAT for a whole weekend IN PUBLIC?!?" *grin*

You betcha!!!!

(Have a look here for the line-up. )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home