Friday, March 04, 2005

Toxoplastic Dwindeling


(Leo, our little feline)

The Toxoplast has accustomed a highly annoying little routine this last week. For some reason he's decided that 5 a.m. is a fine time indeed to rouse the house and demand we start the day. I wouldn't mind if it weren't for the fact that he ostentaciously comes to sit on my head until I actually get up and give him his breakfast. So... I've decided to get my revenge. As he tends to sleep all day, I have now retorted to poking him every 30minutes or so. I think it's starting to work. He tried to bite me just this last poke...

Other than this, the displacement acitivity has been kept to a minimum today :-)

Although I've decided to dig up the old Lomographic Camera again and start documenting my daily dwindlings with it. It's definitely more amusing than my standard digital. My brother gave me the Supersampler a couple of years ago. It's a fascinating concept really. Like a miniature film if you will. A 3D image (if you incorporate "time") on a 2D picture. I'll post some on my blog when I've had them developed.



Oh, and I know how wrong this will sound, but "GO EDITH!!!!"... if only we could sample that giggle...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home