Monday, April 18, 2005

Allright I'll admit...

I feel like a bit of a tit admitting this, but oh well, we all know I'm not the coolest kid on the block:
I got terribly bored this evening after my experiments, so I wandered off in search of this Swiss Spring Parade. Well... I found it. And erm... *nervous cough* I kinda... I kinda joined... it. *grin*

Well it's not like anyone would recognise me here really, is it? The marching bands were really good, people were all happy and I just kinda got sucked into it all. Hurray for the Swiss! They do know how to party! After a while though, I noticed that I didn't really know where we were anymore, so I decided to tear myself away from the fun and tried to find my way back.



You'd think that after all those days of aimless wandering, I'd know the city in and out. No such thing. I discovered a whole new side of town. And a brilliant one at that! One with lots of tacky snowshakers that I can buy for Fi, gorgeous modern architecture, a very quaint trainstation and an Australian Bar! (There's always one isn't there :-) So, yup, I'd say my afternoon was a success.

Oh, and I've had the most random day of experiments today. One of our volunteers projectile vomitted all over our magnetic coil mid-experiment. We MAY have invented a non-invasive vomit inducer. Imagine the possibilities!!! Picture the demand!!! I'd be minted! ;-) Who says research doesn't pay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home