Friday, June 13, 2008

So long, and thanks for all the fish!


Jo just marched downstairs with a kettle of boiling water and her welly boots on, to try and kill the maggots in her bin. So I figured I'd take a moment to write this random last post...

After much debate, I've decided to close down this blog. It started 3,5 years ago as sheer procrastination. Somewhere along the way, I formed an allegiance with it. Looking back on the 500 posts, I feel happy about the time and energy spent on it.

But I feel I've turned a corner. Rather than let the identity of this blog dissipate, I choose to call it a day and preserve it as it is.

If I feel compelled, I may someday start afresh elsewhere. But it won't be LePew. It won't be beyondflutterby. Although by nature, any writing on this web, will of course be... ubiquitous.

8 Comments:

At 10:52 pm, Blogger Sara said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :-(

(Will you let me know when and where you'll start writing again? Pretty please?)

 
At 12:09 am, Blogger Bob Newman said...

nice work

 
At 3:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll be missed...

 
At 9:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy continued adventures!

 
At 10:03 am, Blogger Fons said...

I (think i) don't know you and I don't remember how I found this blog.

But' I've loved reading your well written posts for th epast year or so.

Great English.

 
At 2:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fons

Je kent Sarah allicht via mij :-)
Zo zie je maar weer...

Spijtig, Sarah, ik las je ook graag.

Maar live afspreken is nog beter!

Karen

 
At 3:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goof Night and,
Good Luck!

 
At 3:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Night and,
Good Luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home