Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Blame My Typewriter

Right, well I'm going to give it a go. Without pretences that it will take off much.

Blame My Typewriter
I've opened this blog to run alongside Ubiquitous. I merely wanted to create a real and a fictional thread parallel to each other. Whereas Ubiquitous is a diary in stealth mode, Blame My Typewriter will be the shoebox under my bed in which I keep my attempts at fictional writing. The themes of these attemps will vary. Some might be liked. Others are bound not to be. This is MY shoebox. But you're allowed a peek.

Constructive criticism is welcome in the comment section. For any serious issues/ dilemmas/ outbursts of frustration or boredom, I'd like to refer you to My Typewriter. It's always got the last word.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home