Friday, February 09, 2007

Special Needs Pew

I generally consider myself to be of the reasonably intelligent variety. But at times I do wonder if perhaps I too am "special needs". I am sure many of you are dying to comment on this statement, but no, this post is not a call for "ways in which we've known Pew to be utterly blonde". I'm merely making an observation here.

I seem to be incapable of posting a blogspot comment, without getting the word verification wrong at least thrice. I am seriously starting to consider clicking the wheelchair symbol in future, to hear the spoken version of the letters.

Mmmm... maybe I simply need glasses.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

grin.
not to mention some other remarks...

(i filled in gbxygxkp a few times. but they say my blog is even worse :) )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home