Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Sunday Struggle #1

I've decided to launch a new item on this blog: The Sunday Struggle. I generally find Sundays a struggle to get through with any sense of purpose, so from now on I will blog any entertaining links or gimmicks on a Sunday only.

- Persistent Kiwi

- A coverpop for geeks (Cheers Michiel for thinking of me this morning ;)

- Heritage Face Recognition. I started off with one picture, but being likened to N*SYNC and West Life band members hardly boosts one's self esteem, so I went a little overboard and did two more.



Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:46 am, Blogger SaneScientist said...

I wouldn't want to make you blush - but you are far better looking than Derek Jacobi.

 
At 6:12 am, Blogger Dr.Pew said...

Fank ewe Sane. *grin*. You've just made my day ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home