Friday, June 30, 2006

Dress - Continued

I now own a dress. There. That's that taken care of. And let it be clear: I shall be wearing it to each of the weddings. That's right. The same dress. NO MORE SHOPPING. I'm done.

I'm trying to ignore the fact that I have to wear this dress bra-less, that I still need to find shoes that match & that it requires a sparkly necklace-ornamenty type thing to offset the focus on my boobs. Apparently. Wise words of the shop-assistant. Great. Fantastic. Time to go watch the footie.

Go ARGENTINA! Or... Go GERMANY! I don't care. I've bet money on both. I just want to see red cards. Lots of them.

7 Comments:

At 3:17 pm, Blogger Disco said...

incorrigible :-)

 
At 4:01 pm, Blogger Dr.Pew said...

you know... I actually had to go look that word up. I've used it myself before, but when things are applied to ME, me wants to know wot it means...

And you know what?

If it means what it means it means... then I shall take that as a compliment! ;-)

 
At 11:56 am, Blogger Disco said...

Looks like you got your wish in spades - do red cards after the final whistle count?

 
At 12:59 pm, Blogger Dr.Pew said...

I know!! And it was frustrating as hell. The commentators kept talking about the bust up, but the camera's weren't showing any of it!!! *aaaargh* SUCH a missed opportunity. Anyway. Almost time for England-Portugal. I'm wearing my England shirt but am sneakerishtly rooting for Portugal. Counting on them for some brilliant foul play ;-)

 
At 3:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm trying to think of something profound and intellectual to say but I fail.

That is a one hot dress!

 
At 4:43 pm, Blogger Dr.Pew said...

Fanks. But I shall defame it soon by placing myself inside it.

 
At 5:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh do we get to see THAT too ;) haha

*shameless*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home