Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dress

It seems my childhood friends have all of a sudden collectively decided to get married. In the last three weeks alone, I've received no less than 4 invitations to weddings and announcements of engagements. Luckily, the bug seems to be confined to my group of childhood friends and has of yet failed to seize hold of my "highschool", "uni" and "grown-upper" friends *sigh of relief*. I would like to take this opportunity to kindly request any friends of mine with plans to get married, to please hold off for a while. I don't think the socially well-adjusted half of my brain can contain the grotesquely opinionated half for very much longer and you might find yourselves at the end of one big anti-marriage hissy fit.

Either way, the first wedding is one week from today and I am yet to find the dreaded outfit. So guess what tomorrow's mission is. Indeed. To find a wedding outfit that subtly balances the thin line between my inherent desire for lazy-comfort-fit and my newly discovered femme-self *oh yes*. No mean feat.

Wish me luck...

Meanwhile, as a battle strategy, I shall get myself all "raaaaah"-ed up with "Roisin Murphy - Ruby Blue". Download it. It's fab.

-Roisin Murphy-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home