Saturday, June 17, 2006

DIY fisheye

Well, when one of you (Disco!) decides to leave a link to a DIY page in my comment section, you know I just won't be able to resist... so I present to you, the DIY digital fisheye:

I basically got a peephole with a 200 degree angle from the DIY shop for the grand ole price of 8 euros (5 squids), screwed it into an empty filmroll holder, which coincidentally fits right on top of the lens of my Olympus digital camera. So I thankfully didnt require a hacksaw (imagine how relieved my fingers are) nor did I have to use the silicon gell to attach it to my digi-lens. Tis light, tis easy, tis working!

I've not had time to stray far, but here's the first two digital shots I took:

- Click Image to Enlarge-

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*has just convinced Dad to get me one from B&Q tomorrow*

 
At 7:07 am, Blogger Disco said...

Hey - looks like it works well, I like the film holder improv :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home