Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Onset of Insanity

I don't know if any of you used to watch "Chicago Hope", but those of you who did... remember Dr.Jerry Geiger? The surgeon who used to walk around his office in his undies, because his trousers "made too much noise to think" when pacing around?


Well... The dude was right!! Pacing to think, which incidentally I have been doing a lot of lately, is ridiculously ineffective when trousers are so incredibly noisy!!

And, before you ask, yes I am sat in my girlboxers as I write this and no I don't remember what my point was really.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:49 pm, Blogger Dr Jim said...

I can only imagine that removing your trousers has done wonders for your productivity as I have seen no evidence of your net-based displacement activities of late.

Keep going - but do put something on when you go answer the door ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home