Thursday, December 15, 2005

Too much of a good thing.


A little over two months ago, my mum brought back a Redken "protein hair-treatment". Her hairdresser had suggested she'd use it every 4 days and since I have a tendency to steal intriguing products brought home by others, I too have been "protein treating" my hair every 4 days for the past 2 months or so.

Until yesterday that is... when mum notified me of the fact that she'd misheard her hairdresser and that the treatment was only to be used every 4 WEEKS. Said hairdresser apparently panicked: "That's powerfull stuff you got there m'am, you haven't really been using it every 4 days, have you?!"

*Loud Cough* erm... I'm afraid we have.

This MITE explain why my hair grew so ridiculously fast and why I've had to fork out on another haircut today, a mere 7 weeks after my last one. Good Stuff!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home