Friday, December 09, 2005

Ridiculous

I know, I know... it's been a ridiculously long absence from the blog. Which generally means I actually HAVE something interesting to tell, but too little time to do so cuz I've been enjoying the interesting things too much ;) Isn't life great that way?
Anywho... I spent some time struggling with stats and nearly lost the will to live over it. SO I booked myself a four day trip to bonnie Glaz-goh, which turned out to last a week. I'm not sure how that happened. Glasgow kind of suckers one in that way...

It involved:
- some gorgeous Zimbabwean hospitality
- day-long grilled bacon
- tons of horlicks
- a morphine induced unscratchable itch
- an embarassing encounter with a spray-on tan
- candyfloss&christmas lights
- japanese food times two
- a wasabi snort
- a shout-out by Skin
- a silly wiggle at an artschool
- a nippy walk in foggy hills
- late night irateness
- a 3A.M. jimmy-jam fire alarm escape from the 9th floor of a cheap hostel
- an impressive guided tour in a no longer flooded Carlisle house
- a fabulous early xmas roast dinner
- a hot cup of coffee in an abandoned scottish trainstation
- annoying belgians on a £15 flight home
- a ginormous therapy session to recuperate

I thank you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home