Saturday, May 21, 2005

...where everybody knows your name...



I've had a very "Cheers" moment these past three days. I passed by Belgium on my way to Zurich to spend some time with my mum and to attend my mate Phil's PhD viva. It's always so nice to meet up with everyone. No matter how long I've been away for or how little we've been in touch, conversations always easily pick up right where they left off. Several of my friends pointed out to me that it's my fifth year abroad now. Time flies!

The past three days confirmed to me that I've got fantastic friends. I'm picky, stubbornly critical and an annoying little bugger to deal with, but man, have I got great friends! And to top it all off, I get to have both the friendships as well as the fun of life abroad. I get the best of both worlds, it's fab!

Oh I'm not high... *giggles*

Just... grateful for the "cheers" moments. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home