Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sandman on Acid

If the last two things one does before going to bed are:

(1) chatting to MaTuVu about a myriad of topics amongst which, RSS feeds , snow and web2.0
(2) reading a long email from friend Will who's ski-instructing in a very snowy Whistler, Canada (where you would've been right now, if it hadn't been for a few unfortunate, misplaced innocent snogs)




then one *really* oughtn't be all that surprised to wake up to a dream like this:

"I'm a ski-lift operator in Wikipedia Land and RSS feeds show me their skipasses to get on the chairlift. One of the RSS kids was fidgetting on the chair mid-air and slipped through the restraining bars, so I have to quickly assemble my emergency laptop kit and Safari isolation blanket and climb up to the RSS kid to resuccitate it. After a long hard day of work in the freezing cold, I am welcomed by my friends in a little chalet with a kick-ass hot tub. But the hot-tub is occupied by a bunch of gatecrashing Memes. Will serves me a hot drink while MaTuVu breaks the news that Del.icio.us has declared war on Wikipedia Land in attempt to gain world domination. We will all have to ski very hard to save our own lives."

I dread to think what the hidden message behind THIS dream is *grin*

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home