Saturday, February 24, 2007

Defection

After much debate, I've finally decided to defect. As of today, I am no longer a Nokia user, but the proud owner of a Sony Ericsson. It takes some getting used to, but I like the slimness and texture of the new device. Moreover, it has an excellent little camera, which is very easily hidden and used from a vest-sleeve. It's almost sad just how excited I am.


I've also paid a wee visit to the City Kingz graphic art shop in town and have expanded my wishlist by about 10 art books. I intend to get downright mucky next week by putting all my graffitti plans into action. It's time to get down to the nitty gritty bit of decorating my new flat. *grin*


Oh, and I caught this stencil today. The graphic is a tad on the flou side, but it did look nice on those materials.



And to finish this entirely contentless post, has anyone else noticed how the clubscene music has shifted the last couple of months from a style attuned to alcohol to one attuned to pills? It came up in a discussion last night, and I have to admit my friends were bang on with this remark. Not complaining though, even to a sober & responsible individual the beats are fab ;-)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home