Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday Struggle #3

It appears to have been a very productive Sunday so, continuing on from this morning's Sunday Struggle:

1. Living Tomorrow: open for visits from the weekend after next onwards. I'd like to go, but I don't like going to Brussels on me tod (what with it being so big & foreign and all *grin*), so drop me a line if you fancy coming.

2. Now this link will considerably alleviate my daily frustrations with trying to remember a song-title or artist. No more googling lyrics, simply plug in your mic, sing/hum the tune you're trying to find, et voila. Disclaimer: Not to be used by tonedeaf individuals ;-)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now the second link could be more interesting than useful, since I am tone deaf!

 
At 10:21 am, Blogger Matuvu said...

i am in... waiting for the opening since a year now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home