Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Pew owns a flat

... or rather... a mortgage to one ;-)

At 18.30h this evening, I officially put my signature on the deeds and I have to admit, I felt like breathing into a paper bag for quite a while afterwards. The reality is finally hitting home. I have responsibilities now people. Responsibilities!! Pew's all grown up now ;-)

If all goes well, I will be moving into my new little nest in a month or two. This will of course be accompanied by a little celebratory event, the details of which will be safely distributed to you offline so as to not further compromise what little remains of my anonymity *cough*.

While I will refrain from dispensing my new future coordinates here, I WILL lift a tip of the veil and give you a glimpse of my new stead:

- Pew's new nest. (I know, it needs a bit of work) -

On an entirely different note, I am on a mission to discover Ghent's greatest dining places, and this evening I followed a supposedly "hot tip" from my brother dearest: Martino, in the Vlaanderenstraat. Anyone hoping to die of cardiac arrest or lard-overdose, or anyone wishing to chase a stinking hangover with some grease, this is most definitely the place to be.

And to all my music-obsessed British friends out there, guess who I sat next to this evening... indeed, none other than the DeWaele Brothers (Soulwax, 2Many DJs). And for the last time, no, I'm not inclined to ask their autographs for you lot. There's a reason these people like living in Ghent, everyone ignores them *grin*.

Off to Brussels now to pick up a load of trouble (see previous post)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home