Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Sunday Struggle #2

1. Surfing the web without clicking your Mouse. An excellent concept! (via Lama)


2. Computer Nostalgia: Apache Strike, the first game I ever played on my dad's Mac. I was nine and absolutely hooked. Download it at the Macintosh Garden to while away a few pointless hours on a lazy Sunday.


3. Scottish/English/Irish Accent Audio Archive. Click here for a listen to the Stirling accent (choose voiceclip 1), and you might begin to understand why I bought this book, when I first arrived in Stirling.


4. Robin Rhode: Photography in Motion




5. Cute Word of the Week: Dyke Tyke. The male equivalent of a Fag Hag (via D&TC and The Girlfriend)

6. Sunday Song: Sia - Sunday (click the filename in the box to listen)


Get your own Box.net widget and share anywhere!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home