Friday, August 12, 2005

Cows



I was in a bit of a teary mood this afternoon, not sure why, but I sat in the grass, facing a few cows and letting out a couple of good big sobs. That helps sometimes. Cows are amazingly therapeutic ;-) My mind was feeling very numb at the time and I couldn't shake it off.
And then... I felt this great big arm around my shoulders, and someone sat down next to me, pulling me close for a hug. My brother, for the first time ever. And somehow I found myself sobbing no longer because I was sad, but simply because of this gesture. I am THAT mellow ;-)

PS: Check out exploding dog. It's somewhat bizarre but very clever.

2 Comments:

At 11:21 pm, Blogger Dr Jim said...

Yes, they are amazingly contemplative and unworried beast (if only they knew!) You sit watch them mellowing away for ages, then they fart or take a shit (or both) and the peace is broken.

 
At 1:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics!
So minimal yet very expressive.
This is the stuff that encourages me to do creative things. Because it makes me have a feeling like 'this is so cool, but I think I can also do that... let's try!'

Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home