Friday, June 03, 2005

Uninspired

Utterly Butterly Uninspired... which might explain the lack of blogs these past... oh sod I don't know when I last blogged....

So yes.

1. I finished my very last EEG experiment in Zurich and whooped loudly.
2. Ran out of petrol in the middle of nowhere on my way back from Zurich and had to charm some workmen out of their petrol supply.
3. Spent 8 hours driving in this year's first proper heatwave and am now the proud owner of a trucker's tan.
4. Had to share a cabin on the ferry across with an 80-year old woman.
5. Ladies that age SHOULD NOT be allowed to fart that loudly.
6. Got off the boat on the wrong side of the road and nearly crashed.
7. Came home to find my cat's fur had desintegrated all over the house.
8. Also came home to find my cutie (yes, the zoologist) struck down with tonsilitis.
9. Fi and I have spent the Gross National Product of Bulgaria on utterly unnessecary but oh so delightful luxury goodies for ourselves this week.
10. We are now nursing a spending hang over and suppressing waves of guilt.
11. The sun rises at 3.30am here now, which has this flemish lowlander utterly confused.

So there.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 am, Blogger sara cacao said...

*geez*

Aqui o sol nasce só às 5h e mesmo assim acordo logo com os primeiros raios de luz! Nem quero imaginar se vivesse nesses sitios onde há 6 meses de luz e 6 de escuridão total!!!

Quanto aos pêlos do gato sei bem o que isso é porque o Cajú e a Tigra largam pêlo por dia que é uma loucura!!!

Beijinhas grandes às duas! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home