Monday, January 28, 2008

Tights

I spent the whole day in a skirt. And that's not even the scary part. No, the scary part is that I actually felt reasonably comfortable! *gasp* Uhuh. Yeah, I can feel the concept of skirts growing on me. While this may get Jo all excited, I'm sure the people that have to work with me every day might be a little less so. I still haven't quite gotten the "elegant skirt-leg-seating position" down just yet.

Oh and also... I think I finally understand why so many women take aaaaaaaaages in the toilet. To hoist yerself in and out of those friggin' tights every time you need a wee... for chrissakes!!

Anyway, I think we're still far off getting me in a skirt on a daily basis. The proverbial road ahead is still lengthy and littered with comfi blue jeans.


3 Comments:

At 11:32 pm, Blogger Sara said...

The tights thing is exactly why I don't wear skirts that often either.

I like them when they are on, but I hate having to go to the loo and fumbling with my skirt and tights and all that... aaargh.

 
At 8:34 am, Blogger Fons said...

Bloc Party on the radio? Excellent driving music. Especially when driving in the fast lane.

 
At 3:11 pm, Blogger Pathological procrastinator said...

I'm just gutted that I wasn't there to see appreciate it in person *grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home