Sunday, January 13, 2008

Rollercoasters

I've never been a big fan of rollercoasters. They make your stomach feel like it's dropping right out from underneath you. You can't control where they take you and you somehow never quite manage to gauge correctly how long you've been in them for or how much longer it will take until they come to a halt...

Last week, we've inadvertently boarded a rollercoaster. There isn't all that much that I can say about it on a public forum for the time being and the posts relating to this part of my life will, for now, have to remain a tad cryptic. That will hopefully change in the near future and at any rate, it's nothing too dramatic. Just a tad out of kielter.

After the last few days on board this particular ride, I can only conclude that my dislike for them appears to be innate. But I've also discovered that, given the right circumstances, even the most phobic of individuals can find a way to sit out the ride. Whether that's with ample provision of sick-bags or... an equally shaky familiar hand to hold onto as the cart dashes onward to the next abyss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home