Thursday, September 22, 2005

Pulling Power

Yes, after a two week stint away I have managed to navigate my way back unto mainland Europe without as much as a midgie bite. Yay for me!

I shall return with a full blown account of my galavanting before too long, but am facing an afternoon of disinfection battles with an entirely defrosted fridge and freezer after a power failure whilst I was away *joy*. And there is always the fun task of hanging out one's freshly washed undies!

In the meanwhile let me leave you with some stats... The past two weeks I have had an EXTRA 300 visitors to my blog, 95% of them pulled in through "Antony Hegarty", 4% due to the mention of "Google Earth" and a measly 1% due to the lovely, underrated Sarah Beeny. What's the world come to?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home