Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Skimming visits

I am ever so slightly hungover this morning, so shall keep the commentary to a bare minimum today... but I simply have to try something out:
APPARENTLY, if you put the words "Sarah Beeny" on your site/blog/forum it sends your visitorcount sky high. Now, I love Sarah Beeny. Beeny moments have always been a happy fixture in the weekly shedules these past 3 years, so I have no problem putting a picture of Sarah Beeny up on this blog as well as repeating her name 6.5 times. It is all of course, yet again, under the heading of "investigative research". THAT, and the fact that I am far too geeky not to like the sport of "visitor-count-watching".

So I give you: Sarah Beeny


PS: To those of you who have been deprived of Sarah Beeny-ness, she is the property-godess of British television, a favorite of many men&lesbians alike, and another one of those people who's spark never seems to get caught by still images.

PPS: SARAH BEENY

3 Comments:

At 6:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never have understood what it is with this beeny-itus. Why do so many people like her and what the hell are they looking for when googling for her?

 
At 1:31 pm, Blogger Dr.Pew said...

Beeny is like music, poems or jokes. If you try to explain, you annihilate the essence *grin*

 
At 2:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did it work? how's your counter? My website is entirely dedicated to Ms Beeny and I don't get much traffic. And I agree with le pew. New series of PL in October though and I notice distinct peaks on nights when Sarah is on the tellybox.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home