Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Sunday Struggle #8

My Sunday's not been much of a struggle this weekend so I figured it best to simply keep it to a Sunday Stencil and Sunday Quote...

- Mankind's Evolution -

Found this stencil while off out on Saturday night. I absolutely love this one. It's such a simple visual representation of mankind's evolution into a military power that has turned on itself. Very powerful visual in my opinion.


"Happiness?

A good wine, a good meal and a good woman.
Or a bad woman.
It depends on how much happiness you can handle."

- George Burns (Via Jo) -


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...isn't it a Banksy!?!

 
At 8:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy, havent spoke to you in a while so thought I would check in and say hello. You don't happen to have a myspace do you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home