Thursday, January 04, 2007

Swottin'

I've got a job interview tomorrow and I've decided to spend my afternoon swotting for it. Hence the procrastination. The biggest stress-factor at these things is always the dress-code, but I think I've finally found a happy mean between uncomfortably fancy and comfortably student-esque. The only big dilemma is the "bag"... I don't do purses. But I supose I can't really show up at a job-interview with my regular berghaus daypack/bookbag??

Anyway... I'm sure they're honed in enough to look at the stuff that matters. My CV for instance, would be a good start, if not my footwear ;-)
I'm kind of hoping the scenario will be as follows:

3 Comments:

At 6:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I headed to the interview for my current job with my normal every day backpack - I didnt really care if I got the job - and I got it apparently because I showed character and individuality, lol. So it might work in your favour :)

 
At 1:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

apparently you're better.

 
At 10:30 pm, Blogger Dr.Pew said...

Tracey: I settled on jeans, a smart top, girlie boots and.... my berghaus daypack! Thanks for the advice.

Ine: Some tiredness aside, I think I very much am yes, if by "better" you mean "ignoring my doctor's advice to await january's bloodtest before concluding I have fully recovered" ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home