Monday, January 01, 2007

Resolutions

1. to no longer suck the sour-coating off gummybears and then spit them out in the trash when the sour bit has gone

2. to try a real job (Got a job interview on Friday. Should I fail, then I have officially at least tried and I can consider this resolution to be completed)

3. to eat enough meat to compensate for two vegetarians

4. to not put the empty sheeth of After-Eight chocolates back in the box as if they were still full


5. to wash my car at least the once

6. to get over my fear of buying flowers

7. to steal Phil's cat

5 Comments:

At 5:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the fact that they are ALL do-able!

 
At 11:17 pm, Blogger Dr.Pew said...

I'm not so sure. Stealing the cat will be easy enough, but I have already post-poned the washing the car bit by three days now. Only 352 days left!!

Come to think of it... my resolutions make me sound like a fattie, a slob, a lazy arse and a highly un-PC individual.

Let me just state for the record: I am really rather charmingly wonderful ;-)

 
At 12:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

" Let me just state for the record: I am really rather charmingly wonderful ;-) "


ya think? ;)

[jk]

 
At 1:59 pm, Blogger Dr.Pew said...

OOoooooh, DANGEROUS territory there Dr.Od!!! Did I not just receive a mail from you requiring my help?! Indeed... wotchit ;)

Will reply once I've got the interview finished (tomoz). Should clear up some time...

 
At 4:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good point. *takes foot out of mouth in order to get requested help*

good luck btw buddy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home