Thursday, July 20, 2006

Humidity


It figures that I would have to start prepping my viva in the midst of a full-fledged heatwave. With expected local temperatures in the mid-to-high thirties over the next four days and a relative humidity of 80% you can imagine how overjoyed I am at the prospect.

Thankfully, Flatland is blessed with a tendency for thunderstorms and we've had one last night as well as this morning, which brings temporary relief. All the windows of the house are open, I'm sat at my desk in my undies, I've a spraybottle of water and a large bottle of Vittel at the ready. I'm now looking to hire a few midgets to stand on my desk flapping a few sheets of paper in my direction as a form of lo-cost airco. The real stuff only ever makes me ill. For applications, please use the "comments" section.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home