Sunday, January 23, 2005

Ignorance is bliss

Aaah yes... gone are the days where I could afford not to have to rack my brains over anything even remotely techno-webbie. But I realise it's time to give in. So here it is... my blogspot. A place for my friends and family to check in on me and see how I'm coping in the big wide world. An opportunity for myself to keep track of where my days, weeks and months have gone. Other than that... it's a place for this self-indulgent little git to have a wee bit of fun :-)
CEUD MIL FAILTE!!


1 Comments:

At 10:27 pm, Blogger Rita said...

Hi Sarah,

I see that no one has made comments yet.

Apologies for being the first. :)

Just wanted to wish great success to your blog and say that I really like the layout (nice green colours). It is indeed a great way to keep friends and family updated about your life.

Btw, your email got lost in my old email account (that I checked today by chance... I will give you my new one).

RPS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home